History

The Club was chartered on 22nd November 1928 and forms part of Rotary District 1240. Members meet weekly, enjoy good fellowship and work hard to embrace the Rotary Ideal of ‘Service Above Self’. We are very active within the local community, and also give both active and financial support to many international, youth projects, and the Rotary Foundation Charity .

View the history of the Club from 1927 to 1990:

history cover